In case you're having a hard time understanding my 'not-quite-two-year-old', she is saying:
"Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father but by me." John 14:6 She started talking a little before I thought she would, sorry about that!
Hi Shonya! I just found your blog. I can't believe how fast ALL of your kids are growing. I remember going to a celebration in Chariton many years back and carrying tiny little Briana in her watermelon outfit. Wow, time flies! This is an adorable video, thanks for sharing it!! I hope to see you and your clan again someday soon. Check out our journey to a family if you would like at http://ourgreathope.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteTake care!! Ann
oh shonya!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is AMAZING!!! thank you for posting this! i'm gonna start working on one with liz! :D
ReplyDeletei think it is so precious.
ReplyDeleteThat is ADORABLE! What a sweetheart! So very, very precious...someday she'll laugh at her sweet little "dutchy" speech!
ReplyDeleteThat is just too sweet! She is such an adorable little girl, and way to go you for helping her learn a memory verse so young! - Jen and Zach Wheeler
ReplyDeleteIt's been awhile since I've wondered over to your blogsite, so today was the day! :-) And, I wasn't disappointed! Enjoyed your thoughts on the more serious matters... and the more light-hearted posts/pictures. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute! Good job, Kiana! (and parents :) )
ReplyDelete