Friday, April 25, 2014

Introducing. . .

Aryana Joy
April 17
6 pounds, 18 inches
Mommy and Daddy are so happy to finally meet our new daughter.  It's been a busy few days since she was born, so I haven't had time to update my blog until now that she's a week old.
We are blessed, blessed beyond measure by this precious little girl.  Aryana has a really easy-going disposition and has fallen readily into the eat, wake time, sleep pattern I love to employ with my babies.  She is stealing the hearts of everyone she meets with her alert eyes, facial expressions, and even temperament.  (Even the man beside us on the airplane, for yes, we arrived home in the wee hours this morning.)
I'll try to update the story over the next couple of days, but wanted to introduce her to those of you who aren't "facebook friends".

Here are a few pictures from the first four days.  We are in love!

7 comments:

  1. SO awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations- she is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly stand how cute she is! Just plan on seeing me sometime this week. Doubt I will be staying away:) And if you are feeling tired I would have plenty of room to bring her home with me! lol! She is a doll! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. We are overjoyed as well.
    And you're welcome anytime, Marcy--I'll just check your van before you leave! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your "silence" here made me think this is what was happening. Been praying for you all! Thanks for the introduction! and Yahoo for a pic of you on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your prayers, Laura--and for your understanding! Life has been B-U-S-Y!!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!