Mud, mud, glorious mud, There's nothing quite like it for cooling the blood. So follow me, follow, down to the hollow And there let us wallow in glorious mud.
I didn't take a picture after Kiana FELL in the mud--I was a little busy at that moment! But I love that the weather is nice and they get to be kids and explore the outdoors. They called it their "hop-toad" and loved it (perhaps a little too much!).
eeeeeew! germaphobe breanna is FREAKING OUT! or maybe it's a sensory thing, but touching a frog???!!!! i think i needed brothers growing up. ;) too cute kiana and easton!!!!
Super cute! Love the simple things that kids make you appreciate....even a gross frog! Love ya, Marcy
ReplyDeleteeeeeeew! germaphobe breanna is FREAKING OUT! or maybe it's a sensory thing, but touching a frog???!!!! i think i needed brothers growing up. ;) too cute kiana and easton!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Especially the "hop-toad"!
ReplyDeleteLove the toad :) They look like they're having tons of fun!
ReplyDelete