Sunday, February 24, 2013

Planning High School Courses--FREE

I feel compelled to share a great resource that's free for just a few more days.  Lee Binz has her ebook, Planning High School Courses, listed for free on Kindle through February 26.  If you look around, you'll see that you can also listen to her webinar on this subject for just one cent rather than its usual $15.
I've been updating transcripts for my teenagers lately and planning next year (Briana will be a senior! gasp!) and this quick little book was just perfect to focus my mind and give me some reassurance.  She breaks the book down and spends a little time with each core subject detailing how many credits are recommended and how they can be met.  I most appreciate the way she constantly refers back to delight-directed learning showing how a child's individual interests, passions, and giftings can lead to classes/studies which fulfill state and college requirements.  She also shares some curriculum suggestions for attaining the credits.

I recommend this book for those who are getting close to the high school years and want to get the big picture as well as those at any point in the high school journey for encouragement and focus.  And free is such a great bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!