![]() |
| Briana with a couple of her dear friends and their little sister |
We all enjoyed the beautiful fun day with friends of all ages.
Getting to pet a baby camel might have been one of the highlights of the day for all of us.
I also thought the girls were cute "hatching from eggs" with good friends.Both the little girls and the big girls!
Then Saturday and Sunday we and our friends enjoyed Bible study with a nearby congregation and Sunday evening we had MORE friends come to spend the night! What a great time was had by all.
We had 27 people in the house. It was quite noisy. And we all had a hard time parting from one another to actually go to bed and get some sleep.
I only snapped one picture of the adults--we were too busy chatting and laughing to get many shots. I sure am thankful for good friends!








I don't know how you can host so many people so often and not lose your mind. It does look like fun, but only if they're not all at my house.
ReplyDelete:) It's fun!! I'm also not a fancy hostess. We just wing it, and guests pitch in, and everything works out just fine! (Then again, I do need time to recover afterward--we haven't had anyone over since! lol)
DeleteI am filled with envy for all those who are at a convenient distance to you and your house.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a blast!
Ack! Who is that scary-looking couple over by the door in the bottom pic?! haha We had a laugh over that one. And I love the one of the kids playing spoons. We really enjoyed our time with you and appreciate your generous hospitality.
ReplyDeleteThe other photos are great, too. Looks like you and the W's had a great time. Yay for the big group photo. We should do one with all three families' kiddos sometime. :)
YES! That would be fun to get all of our kiddos in a picture! :) My kids want both families to come again sometime--they thought it was super fun!
Delete