But a friend of ours took Easton up in his plane recently and Easton has "got the bug!"
Yes, Jason even let Easton take the controls for a couple minutes! Talk about making a little boy's dream come true!
They even had fun finding our place from the air. That little homestead there closest to the airplane wing is our home. You've gotta love seeing Iowa cropground from the air.
Easton is part of a team that is preparing to compete in a Lego Robotics competition in just a couple weeks. I would guess that league and this special trip into the sky are the highlights of his school year so far.



That is so cool!!!!!
ReplyDelete<3 I agree!
DeleteSo Neat! I can just see the smile on his face...even though you don't have a picture of it....HOW IS THERE NO PICTURE OF IT! I'm sure I'll get to see it when I ask him about it! LOL
ReplyDelete:) Ooops, sorry, but you know, *I* wasn't up in the air, and I was just grateful for the pictures Jason took for me!
DeleteHow special it is when others are willing to invest our children. They never forget!
ReplyDelete