Thursday, July 28, 2016

Five Month Sabbatical

Well, I've been gone from this blog for five months.  Life just happened, I was busy, and I simply lost the urge and desire to write.

I'm starting to feel the urge again. . .maybe a little.  Life is still crazy busy, so we'll see how long this lasts.  But I've been blogging off and on since 2008!  This is the chronicling of my life, my crazy thoughts, my growth. . .how can I stop permanently?

I'm thinking I'll duck back and hit some highlights from the last several months, especially since I have some posts sitting in my drafts folder. Grin  I may jump back and forth over this next month, and even bring over some book reviews, for yes, I've still been writing those on Goodreads.

Then school will be starting back up, and we'll just see how it goes.  I'm making no promises.

3 comments:

  1. YOU MADE A BLOG POST!! YAY!!! :) Amber M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee! I might need to read lots of inspiring posts first. :) Amber

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!