Thursday, May 27, 2010

Crashed

Ahhh, the sweet, sweet sleep of the innocent!

5 comments:

  1. How do I sign myself up for that kind of sleep???? I could use a sleeping vacation right now!!!! Love you! Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm tired too! All of my littler ones have been sleeping so wonderfully at nap time. The sunshine and hard play really takes it out of them....and me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sleeping children and how quiet and out of trouble they are :) Isaiah's been all ornary little boy lately....those 3's I tell ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW did you get my email about coming up???? I never heard back...or did I call and leave a message??? Anyhow, we leave Wed for Texas, will be home the following week on Wed or so....then I work the 12/13th :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!