Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Weeks Are Flying By

I can't believe Tyrell will be a month old tomorrow! What a blessing he is! He is such a cutie, and I love the way he looks at people and objects, his beautiful smile, and the way he tries so hard to talk.
He is well-loved by many family and friends. Here his cousin, Nathan, gazes at him so sweetly.
And Easton still considers it his personal responsibility to entertain and teach Tyrell all the things a big brother needs to teach.


I am amazed at how quickly time is passing and Tyrell is growing! He weighs a whopping nine pounds, one ounce now, and is thinking about outgrowing newborn diapers and clothes. I'm not quite ready for this, but I'm glad he's healthy.

5 comments:

  1. Shocking how fast it goes isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevie wants me to play the video of Ty over and over and over.

    "Baby!!"

    He is super intelligent. On top of being a super cutie! He is growing up so fast.

    Thanks for sharing his precious baby talk. I love this stage. I think I heard him say yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misti--bwah, ha, ha, ha, snort!!! You are cracking me up! Oh, I love you, you silly goose. Between me, Aunt Marcy, and now you. . .I'm thinking Harvard at age 12. giggle, giggle

    ReplyDelete
  4. i couldn't believe how he smiled at me the other night when i was holding him at the rodeo. what a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'll gush with you, Bree--yes, he's a doll! And those smiles--melts my heart with every single one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!