I'm a little behind, but here is Kiana's third birthday in pictures. She enjoyed every minute of it, and is very thrilled to be "flee." She's a big girl, you know. She had a really big birthday, because I think three is such a fun age for birthdays. She understands what it's all about, and she thinks it's all fun. I couldn't resist inviting a few of her friends over for a little party.
She chose the theme--butterflies--and helped me make the butterfly cupcakes. I think this might have been one of her favorite parts of her birthday celebration.


She was so proud of them, and it was a fun thing for us to do while Tyrell was sleeping and the oldest three were at soccer practice with daddy.

We started the party with fun little play stations. They started out with babies in the tent (their house) behind the couch, then they traveled to the store to get some groceries. I love how Kiana has her baby in her sling (just like mama going to the store!), and Lizzie Faith was so cute stationed behind the cash register.

They also got to go "out to eat at the restaurant" after shopping was over. Big sis was a good sport and joined in for the 'ladies lunch' while Easton took a turn being the waiter.

After playtime, they got to fingerpaint pictures of butterflies. Tirzah was pretty impressed with her messy hands. . .

and most of them ended up requesting paintbrushes.


Everyone got a party hat and a candle in their cupcake to celebrate with the birthday girl.

Next was our family celebration, which she shared with her dear cousin Adi who turned five. Kiana just adores Adi, who is very patient with her, and at least once a day she tells me "I'm Adi--you be Aunt Shayla." Yeah, the cool Aunt Shayla made an awesome "Hello Kitty" birthday cake.

The birthday gathering wouldn't be complete without our annual family hayride! Kiana with big sis and cousin Adi.

Cousins Easton and Nathan--fun four-year-olds!

Yep, she's a farm girl!!

Safe in Sissy's arms--with Dora from Grandma.

Here I am with my friend and sister-in-law, Marcy, and Tyrell all bundled up on his first hayride.

Kiana with lil cousin Mya.

She was blessed with lots of fun presents from her family. Who would have thought a Dora notebook and pencil would be so much fun?!

And there are hours and hours of fun in a couple tubes of lipgloss.

Kiana and Aunt Shayla model their "lip-lip".

Playing with dress up clothes. . .



Dress up clothes are always more fun when someone else dresses up with you! Here is cousin Isaiah, also three, who LOVED the dress up clothes.


What a fun, fun time for Kiana, and we are so blessed that she is our daughter.
Don't fall over Shonya....I'm actually commenting, as my kiddos are safe in their beds!!YEAH!! oops, did I say that out loud?? Anyway, the hayride is my very very favorite annual family thing we do! I'm always dissapointed when the hayrack heads home. I'm the kid who doesn't want the ride to end! So fun. I'm almost ready to scrapbook the event. Makes me relive is over again! love you!! marcy
ReplyDeletewe all have some really fun pictures...it was a really fun day! One more party for Adi...then it will finally be over :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun birthday!!! Your daughter is so very beautiful! :-) Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Leslie
What a fun day! I love the stations at the friend party!
ReplyDeletelooks like a great birthday party for kiana! i loved looking at all your pictures.
ReplyDeleteShe had a great birthday for sure! Glad you enjoyed it, I had fun remembering and writing about it. Thanks for commenting!
ReplyDelete