
Time is still flying along and I'm being wrapped ever more firmly around my little man's finger. Now seriously, who could resist this precious face?!

I really find it hard to believe Tyrell is three months old already! He talks like he's really saying something, he smiles more than any baby I can remember seeing, he is perfectly content lying on the floor looking at and batting toys, and he literally scoots himself from one place to another with his feet.

He's not making any efforts toward rolling over, and he's perfectly happy even on his tummy as he lifts himself to a ninety degree angle (which is especially precious when he raises up to peek over the edge of his little Moses basket).

He's starting to deliberately hold things and try to bring them to his mouth, including his bottle. He is very aware of his hands and loves to look at them.

He's even endearing when he cries, and has the cutest little pucker with his bottom lip. (Yes, I'm still the mean mom who thinks crying babies are absolutely adorable)

He sleeps so hard he actually snores--sounds like a little chainsaw. I promise he usually doesn't sleep on my shoulder, but every once in a while I get a little extra cuddle time. He doesn't complain.

He is going to have strong communications skills. He loves to talk and be talked to.

Please excuse the horrible videography as I was taping him on my lap and couldn't see where the camera was pointing. But I don't want to forget the way he talks so much at such a young age.
He's really changing these last few weeks! I feel like I need to see him!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, Shayla, I feel like he's really changed a lot here lately! And now he's sleeping in the crib and I just took the 0-3 mo clothes out of his drawer!! sniff, sniff
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart! Loved the photo of his sad face. What a doll!
ReplyDeleteAnnette
Annette, good to hear from you! I agree--he's a sweetheart, a doll. . .all that and more! :)
ReplyDeleteHe sure is handsome. Mya LOVES the video of her cousin Tyrell. She just gets a kick out of him and would love to get her hands on him. I love the picture that you sent on snapfish of him looking up over the bassinet. Glad to hear he is in a crib now....crazy that he has outgrown the tiny baby bed so fast. Love ya. Marcy
ReplyDeleteAwww, that's so sweet Marcy!! Love you too!
ReplyDeletei love the crying picture. he is just too darn cute.
ReplyDeleteAdorable, adorable, and adorable, to the power of however many photos there are of him. :)
ReplyDelete