I read about it online and thought it looked crazy. People claimed it was fabulous for detangling curly hair. I was skeptical. But I saw it recommended again and again--by bloggers I trust. When I went to Kansas City last weekend, I just had to pop into Sally Beauty Supply and pick one up.Wednesday, April 13, 2011
The Best Ten Dollars
Yes, it's the best ten bucks I've ever spent. It looks very strange. But it's simply amazing.
I read about it online and thought it looked crazy. People claimed it was fabulous for detangling curly hair. I was skeptical. But I saw it recommended again and again--by bloggers I trust. When I went to Kansas City last weekend, I just had to pop into Sally Beauty Supply and pick one up.
My little guy DOES. NOT! like to get his hair combed. As a matter of fact, he doesn't like having his hair washed or even touched. When I comb it, he screams. I've tried all the tricks I know, all the product I know, and he still cried. But I combed his hair with the Tangle Teaser and he just sat and quietly looked at books.
I was amazed. But I was happy. I'm sold!!
Check out that precious, DETANGLED little afro! Now I'm paranoid I'll lose it and wishing I had bought two!!
I read about it online and thought it looked crazy. People claimed it was fabulous for detangling curly hair. I was skeptical. But I saw it recommended again and again--by bloggers I trust. When I went to Kansas City last weekend, I just had to pop into Sally Beauty Supply and pick one up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw, poor little guy. Glad you found something to help. Maybe John needs one of those. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of all that beautiful hair. My poor baby is still basically bald. I'm glad you found a wonder product to make doing his hair easier.
ReplyDeleteWe love us our Tangle Teaser!!! LOL...I saw the picture before the post and knew EXACTLY what you were talking about :)! With Bekah's long hair, I had to get the knack of it, but it is SO worth it!!!
ReplyDeleteAmber--chuckle, yep, John would probably like it! They also carry them in purple glitter (giggle) and black! :)
ReplyDeleteCorin--E is BEAUTIFUL--she doesn't need hair with that face!
Kat--I'm glad you like it too! I agree, it works better with Tyrell's shorter, tighter curls than with Kiana's looser curls, but it still works nicely on her hair once I get the hang of it.
FYI...there is a Sally's in Ottumwa too:) A little closer than Kansas City! Glad you found something that works!!
ReplyDeleteVery glad you found the 'magic touch' for his tender head...I showed Xavier the picture or his sweet, detangled head of hair so he'd be inspired to grow some of his own!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your super find and giving it a review. Sally Beauty Supply here I come! :)
ReplyDelete