Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Home Interior Design

If you are looking for innovative decorating ideas, you have come to the right place. It has taken me much effort and many years to master this style.
This arrangement has been carefully neglected over the last six or seven of years which has produced a nice hue caused by dust and the slightly off-centered look. Every arrangement needs a splash of color and whimsy--just as a highlight, you understand.This carefully cultivated collection of pictures and. . .dvds. . .graces the top of our television stand.
What? You don't have infant socks, booties, hairbows, and other miscellaneous "I don't want to lose this but am not going to put it away right this minute" items decorating your shelves?Who needs nails and expensive framing when you have Scotch tape and one-of-a-kind masterpieces such as these filling the walls?!

Maybe someday I will go to sophisticated black and white or country chic or some other decorated theme. But for now. . .I'm going for the "children live here" look.

8 comments:

  1. Hehe...... We obviously have the same decorator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What--no "Still Life with Dirty Socks?" I love it! This is our house, too, all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your style! It says "My life is not about me right now."

    kr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corin--I'm sure! chuckle
    Karen--I just couldn't get all the socks in one shot! lol
    KR--hmmmm, I guess that's one way to look at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D

    Well, that's pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think it is the PERFECT look! i have the same kind of look going on at my house too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I felt right at home browsing through your photos! I've always said that I decorate our home in "Early Childhood."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!