Then I asked for a shelf to go under my dining room window to hold all the Kindergarten and preschool puzzles, games, activity books and reading books. I wanted three spots to put one-foot-square totes in (hello Target!) to hide all the miscellaneous card games and flash cards and other stuff that doesn't look nice on a shelf. I asked for three short shelves for educational puzzles and games. I needed a couple small cubbies for wrap ups, counting bears and other pattern and sequencing activities. Then of course we needed a couple shelves for books.
I said I wanted it the entire length of the window. Have I ever mentioned I am challenged in the skill of estimating size? I had no idea it would be so huge--look at all this space!
so cool!!!!! looks great! Marcy
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful shelf. With room to expand, still! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteEww....ahhh..... Love it. I want one. Oh, Steve.....
ReplyDeleteI really like it a lot!!! Corin, you made me chuckle! :)
ReplyDelete=D Awesome!
ReplyDeleteAnd haha....I know. Empty storage just makes you want to go and fill it, doesn't it?!
Trying very hard to keep my jealousy in check and failing miserably. Praise God for a husband who is able to speak your love language! :)
ReplyDeleteCarrie-Yes, it does. Hope my hubby doesn't figure that out! :)
ReplyDeleteLaura--Yes, he is a blessing and multi-talented--although we manage to butt heads in other areas of communication, believe me!
Love it!
ReplyDelete