Alrighty, I've now had at least four and maybe five people tell me they read my blog and they want to be polite and engage in discourse by leaving comments, but they can't. At the same time, others are still able to leave comments so I don't think it is a problem with my blog.
I'm thinking the solution is for you to enable third party cookie access on your individual computer. If you want to talk to me badly enough (chuckle) you can go here, find the browser you use, and follow the directions to change your computer so you can talk to me! (And we all know how much I truly prefer conversation--the *exchange* of ideas).
For better understanding you can check out this post, and if you have any other suggestions, feel free to share them (if you can't comment, you can email me).
Hope this helps!
Hi! Glad I can comment finally!!!! Love you!
ReplyDeletecommenting! shwoo! you are still stuck with me ;)
ReplyDelete(singing Huey Lewis) "I am happy to be stuck with you-ou. . ." :)
DeleteCommenting seems to work okay for me.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what it is, actually. I can comment but for the past week I have to pull up your page to comment and then click "refresh" in order for the comment box to actually appear. It's not just your blog though; it is not all blogs. Just one or two. But I haven't had a problem this evening. Comes and goes. I figure it's just a little "bug" that will work itself out.
ReplyDeleteI've been noticing that on people's blogs too, Carrie. I usually hit a "reply" button on someone else's comment, and then the comment option shows up. That's what blogger gets for trying to thread comments, I guess! ;) Glad you persevere to comment, b/c I love hearing from you!
Delete