![]() |
| Briana had to work, but here is the rest of the family |
![]() |
| Some pictures of Aryana at nine months taken by my sister |
Aryana has two teeth now, and loves table food. She has started sucking on dum dum suckers in the last week (which she loves) and when she wants a drink she gives a big dramatic sigh "aaaaawwww" which daddy taught her at the end of a drink. She is on the go constantly, crawling at the speed of light, pulling up to everything, and cruising around things. She is definitely a climber and has recently learned to not only climb up into a child-size rocking chair, but when the rocker is near another object, she continues climbing into a "big person" chair, onto the coffeetable, or onto the couch. She has no fear and just smiles proudly.
She is busy, busy, busy and is getting into everything.
Constantly.
All the time. :)
Aryana has a stubborn streak and thinks she should have things her way, all the time. It doesn't help that she has five older siblings who dote on her and say "that's ok mom, she can have it, I don't mind!" Her current squeal/scream when she doesn't get what she wants is being worked on.
She loves to read books and play with cars. I don't know if I've ever seen a 10-month-old girl crawl on her knees pushing a car while making car sounds--I guess it's evident that she has three older brothers!
What a blessing--and a joy--our little Aryana Joy is!




Oh, my goodness. Those blue eyes in that chocolate face- that one needs to be framed, maybe next to the angelic, professional ones your sister took. I must confess I laughed through this post; it's heavenly to be the one doing the laughing rather than being laughed at due to, ahem, "busy" children.
ReplyDeleteI don't even know what to say to that. ;)
Delete