Sunday, March 8, 2015

February Freezer Cooking

We have lots of women joining us for freezer cooking these days, and I'm loving it!  We have been consistently having six different families joining in, and we work together smoothly and always enjoy some talks and giggles after the work is finished.

I chose the recipes for February, but the only one we have eaten yet is the Philly Cheesesteaks (which we gave a 4 rating--yummy!).  I'll try to remember to come back and fill in the ratings later.

Crockpot Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches--4

Slow Cooker Shredded Pork Soft Tacos--3.3 (some gave as high as 5, others 3, depends on taste apparently)

Simple Cranberry Chicken--3.5

Chicken Tacos--4

Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken--4

Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole--4

Chili--3

Slow Cooked Cheeseburger Casserole--3

I'm excited because I have 11 meals in my freezer and we will be getting together again this coming Saturday.  I may not cook at all this week!


1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!