Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Laminating is Fun

Office supply nerds unite!

Some people get excited about things like comb binders, laminators, three-ring binders, and page protectors.

I'll admit it, I'm one of those people.

So, when my freezer cooking gals and I decided to compile some of our favorite recipes we've tried and make a series of menu plans complete with shopping lists, I got excited when Jenna brought the first installment in a three-ring binder.  Then we had the bright idea to LAMINATE them so they wouldn't get food on them and we could use them again!


We acted silly and laughed and laminated all the pages before we could even think about starting cooking.

Because we're just cool like that.

1 comment:

  1. I can see this being a completely, wildly entertaining afternoon. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!