You are a four-year-old boy drawing pictures quietly during church service with your six markers and a sheet of paper, when your two-year-old little sister decides she wants to draw also. Your mom tells you to divide the markers between the two of you. How many markers will each of you get?(Mom is expecting three, right? Six divided by two is three.)
Easton math: I get four and she gets two. (At momma's lowered eyebrows ready to rebuke, he explains) "Because I am four and she is two!!!"
um yes! this is an awesome picture for a 4 year old imo!!! so fun!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great picture. Definately a gift from God, which is not one that I possess. My stick figures are pretty pathetic also. I had to explain to my kindergarten class that I was their teacher, not an artist. I love his logic with the markers, truly classic.
ReplyDeleteLaurie Ulrich
I think he's right on about the division! And LOVE the helicopter!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture and the math! What a great kid!
ReplyDeleteGreat helicopter Easton. I like it!
ReplyDelete