Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Special Photo Post for Aunt Marcy

Well, if you're getting tired of seeing pictures of our sweet, newest blessing, you can blame this post on his Aunt Marcy who is dying to see more pictures! :)
This is pretty much what things look like around here all the time. Tyrell is getting lots and lots of love. Easton and Kiana love to touch him. . .and hold him. . .and feed him. . .and sing to him. . .and read books to him. . .and share toys with him. . .(they are lots of help!)

Tyrell is really enjoying this little play center. He just kicks his feet and waves his arms and looks at all the cool things right where he can see them. Kiana likes to explain what all the toys are.
Tyrell is starting to enjoy the swing Uncle Sheldon and Marcy purchased back when we adopted Easton. It's seen a lot of good use--such a handy thing!Easton and Kiana think it's for their babies too--pretty cute!
Biggest sister burping her baby brother.
Biggest brother lovin' on his littlest brother.
Easton loves to hold and feed and talk to Tyrell. I think Tyrell likes Easton, too, because he just looks and looks at him.Hope that will tide you over, Marcy! :)

And I'm still trying to decide whether or not to go private, but I just want to publicly thank everyone for your reassurance and for letting me know you're reading. It makes me feel *so much* better to know who some of my readers are, even as there are still some locations unaccounted for on my traffic feed.

8 comments:

  1. It was pure bliss to get to hold and kiss your new baby today.

    Thanks for sharing.

    And by the way....I read your blog. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of your new little cutie! He is so adorable, along with the rest of your family of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a friend of Jenn Beeler and a teacher at SCR-1, I read your blog because it is amazing to me the people who adopt!! Just letting you know who I am and that I read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! Sorry to be such a pest! He is precious and looks like he has settled into his new home. Hard to believe that he already likes toys! Kind of advanced huh?! Thanks again. So adorable. Love you. Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silly Marcy--you're not a pest! You know I LOVE sharing pictures of him. I just thought you were pretty special to get your own post! giggle

    Oh, and YES, very advanced! giggle (He's sitting up already and today he said 'bottle').

    Giggle--Just kidding--I'm silly tired--maybe I should go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Shonya, for bring Tyrell in for me to cuddle!
    I read your blog everyday-well almost everyday!
    Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  7. he seriously looks like a doll. absolutely adorable, but even more adorable in person. thanks so much for bringing him to bunco tues night to show him off. i can't wait to see him in his big boy shirt and jeans:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our families have a lot in common, and I just LOVE seeing these precious pix of all your beautiful children. Tyrell is enjoying all that love, obviously!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!