You sound like me yesterday! My go-to answer when asked how I was feeling was "my sinuses exploded". I feel much better today, though. Hope you feel better soon!
It's been a week--I was diagnosed with strep throat and it has also settled in my ears. I'm pretty sure I've never felt this rotten for this long! (Don't tell me I'm just getting old, don't want to hear it! lol)
You sound like me yesterday! My go-to answer when asked how I was feeling was "my sinuses exploded". I feel much better today, though. Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteyep! that's it.... what did you find out? i'm SO tired of it!
ReplyDeleteOh YUCK! HOwever, I'm hopeful that this has improved for you...seeing that I'm catching up on blogs again and just read this one. =X
ReplyDeleteIt's been a week--I was diagnosed with strep throat and it has also settled in my ears. I'm pretty sure I've never felt this rotten for this long! (Don't tell me I'm just getting old, don't want to hear it! lol)
ReplyDelete