This was my favorite outfit that she pulled together--an old skirt she's had for several years topped with a new sweater she bought with birthday money and finished off with cute earrings and Mom's boots.
She also had fun tailoring a dress into a skirt to create this jacket and skirt combo. It looked really sharp when paired with her accessories and a more appropriate hairstyle. I didn't get pictures of all her outfits, but another "old" skirt was freshened up with a new blouse and little sweater.
She had a bunch of homework to do again this year and as an alumnus, she was also assigned a couple books to read and two essays with a minimum of 500 words each. She revised and revised and revised again until she found them satisfactory. They each earned perfect scores and even an added "Awesome!"
![]() |
| A new top for the more casual evenings playing games at camp. |





What a cool event: learning and getting to dress up! What could be better!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI like how you were pairing older and newer clothes to make new outfits. You looked great!
Oh, and the school stuff... (LOL) Great work on the papers. An 'awesome'?!? That must be very affirming!
=D I love these posts.
ReplyDeleteTime sure goes too fast. She is turning into such a beautiful grown up. I love that she loves relationships! A girl after my own heart!! You and Alan have raised quite the girl! She has such a good foundation. I was amazed at how grown up she seems after this teenpact. Wise beyond her years! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteShe looks more professional than me, and I hopefully have interviews to go to soon! lol I need to take some fashion advice from her!
ReplyDelete