I kinda spoiled the kids with gifts this year. I just had a little too much fun shopping and then I had even more fun as we spent lots of family time enjoying them. Kiana got stuff for her baby dolls and Briana received her own set of The Mysterious Benedict Society which she then proceeded to delve into yet again during our break from school.
Alan's dad got them a dairy barn set--hours of enjoyment!
And when you have three boys you just can't go wrong with rubber band guns! When cousins came over, they had a blast playing with them too (and I'm talking about the big boy cousins--who are 19 and 21).
Tyrell was thrilled with a firetruck and a garbage truck and cars--anything that moves and makes noise.
But there were plenty of "just-for-fun" gifts as well including a remote-controlled car that can drive on walls and ceilings for Easton, new jeans for Briana, and hair accessories for Kiana.
We were really blessed in that Alan had lots of time off (he only worked one day out of the last 12 days of 2012) so when we weren't taking turns being sick. . .
(this is what Kiana did for an entire day, from 7:30 am to 7 pm,
and then she was still puny for four days more)
we spent lots of time as a family playing and enjoying one another.












Welcome back! Looks like you had a nice break...minus being sick! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou missed me, hmmm? :)
DeleteSounds fun to me! Spoiling is a great idea and great fun every once in awhile!
ReplyDeleteHave I ever mentioned to you that I love Briana?! Just checking . . . .
Me too! She's something special! ;)
Delete