So, it's not often I go to someone's house and see something they have that I want, but I have to confess it happened to me recently. You see, while I aspire to being organized, I'm actually rather "organizationally challenged" (no snorts of laughter, Marcy or Shayla!). When Matt and Sarah had us over to share lunch with them, I saw an organizational rack on the back of her pantry and got a case of the "I wants".
She told me she got it at Lowe's. And I turned big brown puppy dog eyes on my hubby.
I've been blessed with this large, deep, wonderful pantry. It has so much room, but it's also easy for things to get lost in there. And the shelving unit was really so cool. I guess Alan thought it might be justified so he bought it for me.
I thoroughly enjoyed these precious moments of watching Destry and Easton put it together for me. How sweet are these brothers?!
You wouldn't believe how much extra space this unit cleared up on the interior shelves. Now I feel like going bulk shopping (Costco? Dutchman store?) and completely filling up that pantry!
Before and after--how fun!





That is such a great idea Shonya! It really adds so much room to that pantry. Is is bad that I covet that pantry?! :) Have fun bulk shopping!!!!
ReplyDelete