Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Recommended Adoption Books

AdoptionMagazine
The Adoption Magazine blog hop prompt for this week suggests recommending books about adoption.  I have reviewed several books related to adoption on my blog in the past, so I'm going to "copout" with a list of those books today.

My very favorite book about adoption
A great book to give an accurate and loving perspective of the birthparents:
A quick and easy reference for those adopting or who are part of a support group to friends or relatives on an adoption journey:
Accounts of adoption journeys, some from the perspective of the adoptee, others from the adoptive parents:
And finally, a book I just finished reading which I highly recommend which I'm just bursting to talk to someone about.  It's not necessarily about adoption but it's so good overall and the chapter about adoption is so spot-on that I'm going to list it here: 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting the secret thought of an unlikely convert right now! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of resources! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!