Too funny....and how do you get after them when they are so cute like that???!!! Marcy
I KNOW, Marcy! I didn't get after him--I laughed and took his picture. chuckle After all, a kitty cat NEEDS whiskers, right?!
well of course mom! isn't it obvious!?!LOL hilarious!!!! i love LOVE the look on his face.
that is hilarious! i would have laughed and took his picture too:0
lol, cute! At least it wasn't just for the sake of marking on himself, and it DOES kind of look like whiskers.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!
Too funny....and how do you get after them when they are so cute like that???!!! Marcy
ReplyDeleteI KNOW, Marcy! I didn't get after him--I laughed and took his picture. chuckle After all, a kitty cat NEEDS whiskers, right?!
ReplyDeletewell of course mom! isn't it obvious!?!
ReplyDeleteLOL hilarious!!!! i love LOVE the look on his face.
that is hilarious! i would have laughed and took his picture too:0
ReplyDeletelol, cute! At least it wasn't just for the sake of marking on himself, and it DOES kind of look like whiskers.
ReplyDelete