how sweet...the lighting is just perfect isn't it? and those eyelashes....
What a beautiful picture! Kiana's face is so pretty!!!! Very precious! Marcy
It's a beautiful picture--of both of you. But I become more aware of my age when I look at my daughters, too, even though I feel pretty much the same way I did when I was 25 (I think. But maybe I've just forgotten, it's weird.)
Both of you are beautiful. Such a really gorgeous photo!
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!
how sweet...the lighting is just perfect isn't it? and those eyelashes....
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture! Kiana's face is so pretty!!!! Very precious! Marcy
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful picture--of both of you. But I become more aware of my age when I look at my daughters, too, even though I feel pretty much the same way I did when I was 25 (I think. But maybe I've just forgotten, it's weird.)
ReplyDeleteBoth of you are beautiful. Such a really gorgeous photo!
ReplyDelete