
After the style with
partial cornrows, a friend suggested I cornrow the front of Kiana's hair to the side as another option to keep her back curls loose.

I'm happy with how this turned out--it's really cute. It took me right at an hour to detangle, cornrow, and decorate with beads.

I love that I get to see those beautiful curls, yet her hair looks styled and the front is back so I can see her pretty little face.
Oh Wow! You did a great job. I am just not brave enough to try cornrows yet. I'm so afraid I'll spend a long time trying to do them and then it will look awful, then I'll have to fix her hair all over again, which just takes so long. Maybe I could start with one or two across the front like this until I'm more comfortable.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! hair AND girl
ReplyDeleteannette
wow! i can not imagine detangling her hair! oofta! you go girl! so cute!
ReplyDeletethat is adorable! love it.
ReplyDeleteLove the sunglasses pose. She is getting to be such a big 'little' girl.
ReplyDeleteOh, Sarah, you really should try them! I'm not a great hair person, and trust me, they aren't *quite* as hard as they seem. My first few tries were horrible, but they are getting better (still not great, but I figure the only way I'll get better is with practice! Maybe by the time she's old enough to care and understand--they'll actually be good! giggle).
ReplyDelete