Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Little Princess?

I love to see Easton and Kiana play together. Easton can be such a little gentleman with his little sister--helping her, offering her drinks and snacks. . .and yes, pulling her around in the little red wagon. He figured out how to hitch the wagon up to his little tractor and told her to 'sit in it and I'll pull you!' She has the Homecoming-Parade-wave down at the ripe ole age of two!
I've mentioned before, however, that my lil princess is not a CLEAN princess! She gets dirty eating, playing, and just breathing I am afraid. When we arrived at the ballgame she was all cute in her little dress. An hour later, however. . .but she still has the "I'm cute" shrug going on.

Then she got busted for sitting on the table. I guess princesses think they can get the preschool activities off the shelf without asking and climb up on the table to 'do school'.
Another day, she wanted a rice krispie bar. She climbed up all by herself. She thought she could cut a bar all by herself (notice she is holding the table knife upside down!). I think two-year-olds are so much fun!!

6 comments:

  1. I sure got a kick out of watching the princess in action at story hour. Truly, she's a very good girl...next week I'm setting Natalee by her so one can school the other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just precious. She's got the total package: eyelashes that flutter, hair in bouncy curls, smile that lights up her face, and 'aint' I cute' attitude. They way she says Mi-ty just makes me melt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so cute, clean or dirty! easton is such a good big brother to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Princesses that aren't afraid to get dirty are the best ones. I love the toddler age, you never want for entertainment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!