Saturday, July 24, 2010

No Way to Plan

Well, Crystal is having her baby today, it's pretty certain. But she's still hesitant about an adoption plan, so we are sitting tight, once again (you guessed it) WAITING.

Waiting to see if she has the baby and how they are doing.
Waiting to see if she chooses to make an adoption plan.
Waiting to see if she chooses our family.
Waiting to see if she signs the papers.
Waiting to see if we need to pack, make flight arrangements, childcare arrangements, etc.

We have been planning to go to an intense Bible study next week. Will we go, or won't we? I look forward to either option, whether it involves flying to Florida to pick up my new son or if it involves a time of spiritual growth and fellowship. But I feel stuck in limbo, uncertain which outcome to plan for.

I have absolutely no idea.

But I'm praying for Crystal, that her delivery would be safe. I'm praying for the baby to be safe and healthy. I'm praying for Crystal to have discernment and peace with whatever decision she makes. Join me, hmmmm?

4 comments:

  1. Praying. Please let us know how everything turns out,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shonya,

    Only holding on to Christ can you keep up with this journey!

    I am in prayer for Crystal, baby, and decisions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!