Monday, July 6, 2009

Big for Her Britches

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kiana thinks she's awfully big these days. She wears a size 3-4 infant shoe, but is sure she can manage Mommy's shoes.

I just love these pictures for some reason! I love these little jammies on her, and the memory of her actually walking in these shoes is just so funny and so cute. And it's rather poignant, too, that thought of little ones looking up to Momma so much and wanting to be just like her--to 'fill her shoes'. That part is sobering. What a responsibility, leading these little ones to the Lord and teaching them to walk in HIS ways (not my ways, but His). I'm trusting God's grace to cover all the places I fail, and realize it will ultimately be between each child and God, but still. . .

And have I mentioned she has no fear??? My sister was so sweet and picked up a 'bouncy horse' at a garage sale for us a while back for Easton. I looked at them brand new and wasn't going to spend that kind of money (!!!!) and there are some great garage sales where Shayla lives, so she got to go shopping on my behalf! She talked them down to $5 from $8 for this horse, but I don't know if we've gotton our money out of it yet! ha! I would love to send it to you for Isaiah, Shayla, but selfishly. . .I don't know if I can give up watching Kiana ride it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!