Monday, July 6, 2009

Eggs-ellent Recipes

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Do you wanna help me? I have eggs coming out my ears. Well, okay, really we bought some more chickens, and they are GOOD ones this time. We're getting a dozen and a half eggs per day. I make noodles, I know I should make angel food cake (I'm intimidated--my mom's is the BEST), and we have lots of breakfast egg dishes.

What great recipe(s) do you have to share with me for main dishes? Or even desserts (like my brownie recipe that calls for four eggs)? I don't want to waste them, especially considering the way the current economy keeps making me raise the amount of grocery money we're budgeting. I'm not really a quiche or frittata maker, but I'm willing to learn if you have a great recipe that you recommend and vouch for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!