| Background: We tend to do some sort of Bible study with the older children in the evening after the little ones are put down for bed. Sometimes we do it at 8 and Easton gets in on it, but tonight we were a little late getting around and it was 8:30 before he was going to bed and we hadn't done the study yet. As I carried him to bed, Alan was gathering the older children for Bible study. Easton heard what was going on and said:
"I read the Bible too? I wanna read the Bible!"
I said, "No, it's time for you to go to bed. You can read your Bible in the morning when you wake up--how's that?"
His reply??
"It not good!"
He just cracks me up!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!