Tuesday, January 20, 2009
| Have you ever had a recurring dream? I have one which drives me crazy and causes me to wake up slightly stressed. I had it again last night. The setting: college (yes, you're right, it's been nearly 13 years since I graduated from college, but whatever) It's the end of the semester. Just a few weeks left. Everything is hot and heavy, all the term papers are due and finals are looming on the horizon. Suddenly I realize that I am signed up for a class that I have forgotten to attend all semester. It's too late to drop the class. Which class it is varies. . .sometimes it's calculus, sometimes a literature class. . .but always a class that would be pretty impossible to cram into a few weeks and catch up. Last night it was calculus. So, I scurry to the class for the first time all semester where the professor is administering a test. I ask if I could try to take the test. Then I stare blankly at the test, desperately racking my brain to try to figure it out and somehow pass the test. Whew! I just can't express how stressful it is. What does this dream MEAN??? And how can I make it go away??? ![]() |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!