Monday, July 6, 2009

Moments in Kiana's life

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Kiana is growing more these days. She's up to a whopping FOUR teeth (at the ripe ole age of 16 months!) and she's saying a lot more words now. I've been experimenting a little with her hair, and have one style down that I like. It's relatively quick and easy! Here she is one Sunday morning before church, sitting in an overturned step stool.

Here's another example of her cute little hairstyle while playing with the mind teaser game (very smart child, you know! chuckling)

She's sure she can do absolutely anything her older brothers and sister do. She loves to climb and has learned how to cross her arms (sort of, at least!) She tends to do this when I tell her not to touch something--she crosses her little arms and walks away. I'm not sure if she's in a bit of a huff, or just trying to keep her hands to herself to prevent touching the tempting object!

We had a beautiful weekend, so she toddled around outside. She still looks awfully tiny against the horizon, the fence posts, and the outbuildings.

She is developing a special relationship with the baby calf (aren't they both so cute?!) She's fascinated with him, and he is just sure she's bringing him something to eat! I was going to use this picture for a 'thousand words Thursday' post, but I just couldn't wait! I think it is PRECIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!