Monday, July 6, 2009

Cheese and Cookies

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The cheesy grin is Kiana's official smile these days. She is such a happy little girl, and it seems to me she is learning so much, so fast. I've decided the smile is my fault. I recently saw a picture of myself with a big smile/laugh. My eyes disappear. Do you think it's possible that she squinches (yes, a real word!) her eyes shut when she grins because my eyes do that when I smile at her???? Maybe she thinks that's just the way we're supposed to smile!


It's cuter on her than it is on me! She still has only two teeth--at the ripe ole age of 15 months! They're a little crooked, too, making sort of a V inward toward her tongue. Awfully cute, if you ask me. I keep thinking she's going to pop about six through all at once, but it hasn't happened yet.



I think this happy grin was caused by Oreos. Yep, we got a couple packages on sale, and Easton and Kiana like to dunk them.


There is an art to proper Oreo dunking, you know. One must take it very seriously.

Ahhhh! There, just right!

Here they are, playing with Legos after the Oreo cookie dessert. I love this little dress on Kiana. Thanks Shayla!! (gotta love those handmedowns!)


And one more picture I just couldn't resist sharing. I've had this bad habit with all my kids; I like to cozy them up in a bathtowel after their bath. (I even do it with other people's kids! ha!) We say 'oooh, coldy, coldy' and Mommy hurries and wraps them all up and pulls them in close and we cuddle and get all warm and cozy. Kiana takes this game seriously, and now walks around the house holding her little towel (from Gaylene!!) around her after a bath. It's so cute.

I think she's saying 'oooh, coldy'. Her hood fell off, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!