| Finally the weather is getting nicer. I can see where I will be all summer long as my little ones LOVE to be outside. They love it so much, in fact, that Easton is trying to help Kiana get her jacket and hat on so they can go outside and play! She willingly accepted his clumsy ministrations because the 'end was worth the means'.
 The jacket ended upside down and the hat was on sideways!
 Their respective cleanliness preferences crack me up. Easton bypasses every mud puddle, while Kiana is drawn to them like a magnet. She gets filthy every single time she's outside. She walks right through mudpuddles, she throws rocks and sticks into mud puddles, she ends up with her pants, socks and shoes soaked. I'm ready for summer, barefoot, and dresses so I can just wash off her feet and legs! I love this picture because it shows how tiny she still is--even though she thinks she rules the farm!

They love playing in the sandbox, on the swingset, in the playhouse, in the garage, and riding little cars and tractors on the sidewalk and in the driveway. I have a feeling I'll be reading lots of books on the deck this summer! 



Yay for Spring! I'm seeing a Nature Walk in our science lesson plan for the day.  |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!