| My brother's wife had their baby yesterday. She weighed 7 pounds, 4 oz, was 20 inches long, and has been named Mya Mae.
 She's such a little dolly and I can't believe her hair! It appears to be blond, yet there's quite a bit of it, and it's just so darling. She's so tiny and sweet, it's easy to see everyone will be wrapped around her little finger. Easton is, for sure!
 He wanted to hold her the whole time, and just kept saying 'Oh, isn't she cute Mommy? She's so pretty.' It was darling and I hope didn't annoy Sheldon and Marcy too much! He wanted to claim her as his little sister--I think he got confused because I had said he was Nathan's little sister. But we finally got him to understand she is his new cousin.
 Here is Sheldon's family about a month before Mya's birth. I just love this picture, although I don't think it's fair that Marcy looks so good when about to have a baby! Good thing she's got a heart of gold. Their family is truly a testament to the power of prayer, and I am so grateful for what God has done in their lives. I pray He continues to bless them and draw them ever closer to Him. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!