Doesn't it just sort of make you want to be outside when you know summer is about over and winter will soon be here?! I have to admit fall/autumn is rather my favorite time of year--wonder what that says about me! I love to go outside with the kids this time of year. I'm not sure if Easton and Kiana would rather ride in the wagon together, or have Easton pull Kiana in it! Such a helpful big brother. I don't know if I have many pictures of him with his britches on as we're still polishing the potty training phase and it's just easier to run around in a shirt and training pants! Kiana just holds on for dear life and thinks it's great fun--no fear!
Alan and the kids enjoyed one last swim in the pool before we drained it to take it down for the season. After their water fun, they all had to jump on the trampoline and play ring around the rosies. Silly nuts!
We also had one last hoo-rah with a bunch of cousins. We had to go to the zoo one more time, and had a great time enjoying all the animals who were quite active on the nice, cool day, without many other patrons. What a bunch of cute kids (I am not at all a biased mother or aunt--it's just the simple truth! ha!) From left to right, Nathan (Sheldon's son), Destry holding Isaiah (Shayla's son), Adi (Shayla's daughter), Briana holding Kiana and Easton.
Enjoy your autumn! |
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Family Fun
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!