Okay, I'm playing around here and trying to figure out how to upload videos. If this works, you'll get to see a really fun video of Kiana. I was trying to read a book while lying on the couch, and Kiana wanted my attention, so she came up to the couch and started playing peek-a-boo. Yes, you're right, it worked! I also thought you might enjoy a couple pictures of her with her first Oreo cookie. I don't know why I get such a kick out of her enjoying her food, but I think she's awfully cute! She is SO MUCH fun right now at 10 months old. She loves peek-a-boo and playing 'SO BIG!!!!' (by throwing both arms high in the air). She says 'more' and 'up' and 'uh-oh' and has a fake laugh when others laugh. Every morning she loves to play the 'daddy's going to get you game' where Alan comes after her and I say 'oh no, here he comes, daddy's going to get you!!!' and she giggles and burrows her head into mommy, then peeks over her shoulder to see how close he's getting. She's not quite walking yet, but cruising like crazy, and she still has no teeth, so we have more fun stuff to look forward to. And here's a sweet picture of her with two little pigtails in the front of her hair--once again eating (I think dry cereal snack!) |
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
She just keeps getting cuter!
Saturday, August 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!