We are very ready for spring here. This last weekend was perfect for being outside, and almost-two-year-old Easton was ready to reacquaint himself with the farm and the new baby animals. Now it's back to raining, here at least, so I thought I'd share some pics to remind us all of what's coming. My Grandad always used to wring the neck of chickens when we butchered them. My husband has tried several different methods and currently sticks them into an upside-down. . .well, okay, perhaps that's too much information. Suffice it to say, he slits their throats. Anyway, I think Daddy was a little concerned about the chick being squeezed to death prematurely, so we had to have a lesson on how to hold the chickie. 
Aren't they cute?! Then big brother Destry showed him how to feed the lamby (called 'mamee' by Easton)
I threw this one in for free--just loved this picture of these kiddos out enjoying God's amazing creation. And don't worry, Kiana got to enjoy it, too--safe in the sling on Momma's chest (her very, VERY favorite place to be!) 
Those chubby cheeks get lots and lots of kisses! Six months old already--how time flies! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!