Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just Yakkin' and Toddlin'

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Kiana likes to talk on the phone. I don't know where she gets it--SERIOUSLY! I hate talking on the phone! I'd much rather talk in person, or even email, than talk on the phone. Yet I do end up talking on the phone some, so I suppose that's where she has seen the example (especially the walking around part!).

Isn't she a doll?! I love this little outfit she's wearing, too. It was a first birthday gift from Uncle Sheldon and Aunt Marcy. It's a 9-month size. She looks sort of funny walking b/c she is so little! Here is a video of her playing with the phone, and then Daddy calls. I can't help but notice her crooked part as she is wallering (yes, absolutely a real word--I experience it frequently!) around on my leg, but if you could just extend me some empathy at the thought of fixing the curly hair of an 'on-the-go' one year old, I would appreciate it. I was reading a book about how to fix her hair and it said to do it while she's sleeping. Are you kidding me?! I was raised with the cardinal rule of 'Let sleeping babies lie'! The crooked parts shall continue. . .


And here are some pictures just to give you a little more of an idea how tiny she is walking around. I think she looks bigger in pictures than she is in real life. Notice how Alan and Briana (who are neither one especially tall people!) both have to bend over to hold her hand. What's really funny is to see our friend, James (who is really tall--6'3" or 6'4") try to hold her hand--he just gives up and whisks her up into his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!