Saturday, October 18, 2008
| It seems here lately that every time I turn around, my kids are just growing up so much! I always thought it was strange when I was younger how adults thought time went so fast when I thought it was DRAGGING (until I would be old enough to do that next new thing, you know). Now I know what it means to feel like life is cruising by on fast forward right before my eyes. Kiana is walking now--with nary a stumble or stagger. She went from just a couple steps to walking clear across the house as if she'd been walking the last three months! She also finally has her first tooth. Sorry about the lighting in the video--that bay window always messes with pictures! |
Easton is growing up so much, too. He talks CONSTANTLY, although he is frequently hard to understand. He is really interested in being Mommy's "big boy helper" these days. He does everything from helping make cookies to vacuuming,sweeping, and setting the table. (I think licking the beaters from making cookies is his favorite 'job'! ha). Here's a cute little video of him helping to set the table.
It's math, you know--the one to one ratio!
Hope you didn't get dizzy--I've never claimed to be a videographer!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!