Tuesday, June 2, 2009

If this doesn't grab your heart and mind. . .

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I'm trying something different here, and don't know if it will work. But a friend shared this (thanks Brea!) and I just had to share it with others. Gianna Jessen has some awfully good points, and I find her very convicting. It's one thing to say I don't believe in abortion because God speaks against it, but what can I *DO* to help others see His will and bring glory to Him in this issue?? Yes, the video is a little longer than you might be used to, but I don't think it will be a wasted 15 mintues for you at all.

And I'm sorry folks, but I simply am unable to get the second half loaded on here, but please go to this website to hear the rest--it's worth your time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8B1nKGIAeg&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!