Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What Child Labor Laws??

Monday, November 10, 2008

You know how children are--they think work is fun--it's play for them. Easton finds this especially true, whether he's helping with dishes, sweeping the floor, helping Daddy gather the eggs, setting the table, vacuuming the floor. . .

I know that picture is really blurry, but I just had to include the little tiny boy with the big ole Rainbow!! That spot right there is really, really clean (he vacuumed it for about 15 minutes!)

He also loves to help fold laundry--especially the bath towels which we roll.

I think his favorite job, however, is helping to make cookies. I think it's the special treat at the end that makes it so worth his while!

Speaking of working, that's what I should get back to. I have so much to do, and I felt overwhelmed, so took a 'mommy time out'. The little ones are down for nap, the older kids are watching Hamlet (which we read in literature last week) and Mommy has enough to do to keep her busy until bedtime tonight! Where do I start???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!