In case you aren't aware of the many 'job descriptions' inherent in the position of motherhood, I thought I'd clue you in on one of them: interpreter. Kiana is starting to think she can talk. The only problem is, she appears to be German! Almost everything she says has a guttural sound with a strong 'G'. For example, see the following Kiana/English dictionary.
Gnk—drink
Uh—up
Muh—more
Dawgg-gn—bottle
Dnnng—down
Put-puh—paci
Bng-gl—Bible
She's really, really cute, though, and extremely expressive, so we figure out what she is saying.
Isn't this outfit darling?! She looks so cute walking around in it!
Easton, on the other hand, is a little easier to understand. I would guess in the following picture, he is saying "My Toiyn!" (my turn, to you English speakers).
And I would guess he and Daddy are talking about lunch here on the bridge. Easton would be requesting the same meal he requests every day: a peanut butter and jelly FWANitch. (said with the chin sticking out and a great effort at enunciation).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!