Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just have to share

Monday, October 13, 2008

I just can't hold back my happiness for a new baby to love. My very good friend, Kristina, who is like another sister to me, had her baby yesterday and she is SO SWEET and BEAUTIFUL! I'm having fun with the three older kids here today. (confession: when Kristina and I get together, we have a bad habit of enjoying one another's company so much that we send the kids off to play--so with her falling in love with her new daughter in the hospital, I'm focusing on her precious older children, which is a lot of fun)

Oh yeah, details: her name is Ava Layne, she was 8 pounds and 20 inches, she and momma are doing great.

What more do you want? Oh!! Pictures!!!

DSC01814

DSC01811

Isn't she darling?! Praise God for His bountiful blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!