| My sweet two-year-old Easton absolutely cracks me up. He just told me he was going to play football (to which I, of course, said okay). Then he ran into the living room, grabbed a (toy) golf club, placed the football carefully on the floor, whacked it across the room with the golf club and took off running to 'first base'! Oh, I get such a kick out of him!
 He has a cold right now and is very concerned that I 'get the boogies out'. But instead of blowing when I bring a tissue, he sucks his nose in. I ask him to go get me a tissue and he asks "a tennis shoe??".
 Whoops! That's Kiana's remedy for boogies! tee, hee Actually, she just likes to stick her finger in the hole that is 'just her size'!
He repeats everything I say these days. For example, he brought me his sippy cup saying 'it has chocolate milk on it!' I said "Just go get a wipey, and wipe it off." He said 'det a wipey? wipe it off?' Sigh. "Yes, honey, get a wipey and wipe it off." 'Otay--I det a wipey, wipe it off!!!' Great idea!
He loves ketchup. On everything. Not kidding. I think he takes after my brother and sister--and perhaps Charles Ingle!! ha! (sorry, there's just a memory there from when Marvin's family had us over once when we were kids and there was no ketchup on the table, and my brother and sister were dying for ketchup but had been raised not to ask for it. . .fortunately for them, Charles was there and just got up to go get some ketchup!) Alan and I went to hear Gianna Jessen last night (wonderful, wonderful evening!) and Briana watched the kids. She made some chicken patties, nice and easy. He didn't want a sandwich--he wanted to dip it in ketchup. Nice sister that she is, she cut it into strips and fed him 'a few chicken strips with his ketchup', as she said! 
 What an incredible blessing he is. I look forward to more joy from Easton!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!