Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun and the Fair

Monday, August 25, 2008

This is mostly a post of some fun pictures I've been enjoying looking at. Kiana is now "SO BIG!!!!" courtesy of big sister, Briana.

DSC01460

I think this picture of her reading books with that precious hat on is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

DSC01521

Kiana thinks it's fun to eat pizza crust at the fair while watching the Bill Riley Talent show.

DSC01488

Easton, likewise, is enjoying his corn dog while watching the show. (oops, sorry I didn't turn it before and now I don't know how!! Guess you'll have to turn your neck sideways! hee, hee)

DSC01485

Easton really enjoyed the 'farm play area'. I think he's a natural at milking cows!! Briana tried her hand with some nanny goats here recently, and that girl can milk! Grandad would be so proud!

DSC01501

And here he is 'gathering the eggs'. This is especially funny to me since we gather REAL eggs here at home. But he took the whole 'farm experience' seriously and worked quite diligently. That's a really fun part of the fair--everyone with a toddler/preschooler should make a point to let their kids experience it!

DSC01496

And since I didn't get any pics of Destry at the fair, here is a picture of him learning how to back the tractor with the manure spreader hooked behind. Not an easy task, especially as he's trying to get to the garden without hitting outbuildings, trees, or the deck! He did very well, though!

DSC01428

That's all for now! Enjoy, because I sure enjoyed reviewing the blessings of a simple life! God has smiled on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!