Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Toilet Talk

Friday, July 11, 2008

I think this is a 'daddy in training.' You see, the deal in our house is we have used cloth diapers (when at home, not when out and about or at night), but Alan spoils me by carrying the diaper pail down to the washer and dealing with that mess, and I trained the kids to dirty when he was home so he could rinse them in the toilet. HA!

Okay, really he deals with the pail, but the kids aren't trained so that he's the only one who has to play in the toilet. I think Easton has seen this 'diaper swishing in the toilet' a few too many times--he took little sister's DISPOSABLE diaper and proceeded to give it a good bath. I had to run for the camera. He probably thought it looked like a great deal of fun, when it's actually a dreaded chore! ha!

Easton washing diaper

He's working on potty training these days. He's doing quite well. I think it's the inflation that's helping. You know, back when training the older two, they were rewarded with a few Smartees for dry panties and a tinkle in the toilet. With inflation, he gets M&M's!!!! Sometimes he comes to me saying 'M&M's??' 'Go potty?'

Yeah, sometimes all of us in the house want to visit the bathroom so we can get a handful of chocolate! Quite the incentive, if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. When you comment, you're speaking my love language!